Coral was late joining the online world of sports betting but they have done a decent job of catching up and has become one of the UK’s most popular sites especially for football and horse racing.
Coral offers a great pre match coverage and in-play betting and you can bet on a wide variety of options from sports to politics, and even virtual sports. Although the virtual sports graphics could be better, Coral is still a great option for online betting.
Coral’s blog page is updated regularly and is a great resource for keeping up to date on betting tips for upcoming events.
The website and mobile app have benefited greatly from the merger with Ladbrokers, with improved graphics and ease of use. The new design highlights the in-play betting and live streaming features.
The extra features like live streaming of the games and matches, enhanced odds specials, custom bonus offers, no minimum bet requirement, and a £1 million top football payout make Coral sports betting a great bet!
Football Super Series
Horse racing Distance
Racing Super Series
|Rugby LeagueRugby Union
- Every Saturday Racing Super Series– you can win up to £25,000 cash for free.
- Every Day Rewards Grabber- Free Spins (min value 10p); and Casino Bonus.
- Beaten by a Length- Get a Free Bet up to £10 if your horse is beaten by a length or less in any race at the selected meeting each day.
- Racing/Football Super Series promotes a monthly jackpot of £25,000.
- 14 In-Play and Live stream events
- Best Odds Guaranteed on all UK and Irish horse and greyhound races.
- Great articles on their blog for tips
- Can contact them on Twitter and Facebook
Pros and Cons
|✔ Accredited by Casinomeister
✔ Build Your Bet
✔ Odds Boosters
✔ Live chat
✔ Cash out & Partial cash out
✔ Mobile app
|✘ No VIP program
✘ Live streaming needs improvement
✘ No search function