Launched in 2000, Bet365 has progressed rapidly since then to become one of the top sportsbooks across the world. Bet365 has a reputation built on trust and reliability. The group has more than 4,000 employees worldwide and a customer base of 45 million.
In addition to sports betting, Bet365 also offers bingo, poker, and casino games.
Welcome Bonus and Promotions
Welcome bonuses and promotions are updated quite often at Bet365. Therefore, you must check these promotions regularly to stay updated.
New players get a welcome bonus that can go up to £100 in Bet Credits. In addition, you will find numerous betting promotions in progress. For instance:
- Bore Draw Money Back- Refund for any Soccer game that finishes 0-0 at bet365. Applies to losing pre-match bets on any Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time, or Scorecast markets. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply. New and eligible customers only.
- 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Offer-Get your single bets paid out if the team you back goes two goals ahead – for multiple bets, the selection will be marked as a winner with bet365. It applies to pre-match single and multiple bets on the standard Full-Time Result market for applicable competitions. Only available to new and eligible customers. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply.
- The ITV Racing 4/1 Offer – Back a winner at 4/1 or more and get a risk-free bet on the next live ITV race (up to £50) at bet365. Offer applies to a first single bet placed. It applies to Win and Each-Way Fixed Odds markets and Enhanced Place Terms markets only. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply. New and eligible customers only.
- Euro Soccer Bonus – Up to 70% bonus for accumulators on selected leagues at bet365. It applies to pre-match accumulators of 3+ selections on the standard Full Time Result or Result/Both Teams To Score markets only. Bonus percentage is dependent on the number of pieces. Bonus capped at £100k and applied to returns. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply. New and eligible customers only.
- Tennis Accumulator Bonus – Up to 50% bonus for accumulators on selected tournaments at bet365. It applies to pre-match accumulators of 2+ selections on To Win Match, First Set Winner and Set Betting markets. The bonus percentage is dependent on the number of choices. Bonus capped at £100k and applied to winnings. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply. New and eligible customers only.
- bet365 Price Promise – bet365 will be the best price or joint best price on every horse for all races shown live on ITV Racing. Applies to bets placed on Win and Each-Way Fixed Odds markets from 10 am on the day of the race up to 15 minutes before the scheduled ‘off’ time for each ITV race. Prices matched against selected bookmakers. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply.
- Parlay Bonus- Up to 50% bonus for accumulators on selected US and Canadian sports at bet365. It applies to pre-game parlays of 2+ selections on selected 2-Way markets. The bonus percentage is dependent on the number of samples. Bonus capped at £100k and applied to winnings. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply. New and eligible customers only.
- Euro Basketball Bonus – Up to 50% bonus for accumulators on selected competitions at bet365. It applies to pre-game accumulators of 2+ selections on 2-Way Game Point Spread & 2-Way Game Totals. Bonus percentage is dependent on the number of choices. Bonus capped at £100k and applied to winnings. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply. New and eligible customers only.
- Extra Time Extra Chance – All Rugby League and Rugby Union matches that go into spare time at bet365.
It applies to pre-match bets placed on full-time and second half markets. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply. New and eligible customers only.
Sports Betting Types, Coverage, and Betting Markets
Bet365 allows you to bet on popular UK sports like football, horse racing, greyhounds, Australian racing, tennis, basketball, rugby, cricket. You can also bet on more minor well-known sports like bowls, Gaelic sports, and winter games. You can bet across 40 different categories. Punters can also wager on American sports like the NFL, NHL, and the NBA.
The gambling platform offers extensive betting markets for football in particular. You can bet on all kinds of leagues, professional, amateur, international, and domestic football events. Football leagues from all tiers are offered from major European countries like Italy, Germany, and Spain.
You can also bet and live stream sports from countries as diverse as Kuwait, Azerbaijan, and Thailand. With Bet365, you can bet on leagues worldwide that are not offered by any other sportsbook.
As far as the betting coverage is concerned, Bet365 is far ahead of the competition. For the Premier League alone, Bet365 provides a fantastic 120 markets. Before the match, Bet365 offers the following lines:
- 10 minutes
- Asian lines.
In addition to the known markets, you can also bet on other more obscure markets, such as clean sheets, penalty scores, and misses, as well as win casts, score casts, and team performance markets that are not offered by others in-play.
You can also cash bets before they expire. It is a relatively new feature. For in-play betting, bet365 is simply one of the best with live streaming, live scores, quick bets, and cashouts. Bet365 differentiates itself from the competition based on betting coverage and in-play betting options.
Bet365’s staff provides updates from football venues to facilitate in-play betting.
Apart from sports betting, Bet365 also provides bingo, casino, and poker games.
Bet365 accepts most of the significant payment methods. Deposits for most plans are instant and do not have fees. Payments can take 1-5 business days for credit cards and under 24 hours for e-wallets. The maximum payment limit is £100,000 for bank wire. For most e-wallets and credit cards, the full withdrawal amount is about £20,000 on average. There are no fees on withdrawals.
You can contact Bet365’s professional and courteous customer service agents via live chat and email. Customer support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For live chat, click on the live chat icon on the customer support page.
Who Can Play?
It would help if you were of the legal age to play on Bet365 (over 18). Players from the UK, Spain, Germany, Ireland, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and several other countries can play.
However, players from the US and certain EU states are banned (for instance, France, Portugal, Poland, and others).
The British Gambling Commission licenses Bet365 under license number 39563.
Pros and Cons
- One of the most trustworthy names in the realm of sports betting
- Simple and easy-to-use interface
- It offers an online casino and poker section as well
- Provides several bonuses, promotional campaigns, and betting events regularly
- Good customer service
- Offers live betting
- Live streaming allows you to follow the sports event that you are betting on
- Promotions are not as generous and lucrative as other sportsbooks
- Access in the US and certain EU countries like Belgium, Bulgaria, France, Netherlands, Portugal, Poland, and more is restricted.
Since Bet365 is a trustworthy name and has a solid lineup of betting promotions and bonuses, sports betting fans should give this betting platform a try. If sports betting coverage and in-play betting options are essential to you, then you will find plenty of value at Bet365.